In the workplace, it’s vital to be prompt and productive, which is impossible without using instruments that optimize your work process.
Even though most of us know how to share a PDF file, let’s discuss some ways to share a file faster and more safely.
Nowadays, it’s particularly important to be able to share documents or files with the people who are involved in the working or studying process. Sharing PDF files in an easy and fast manner is now obligatory for any team that is involved in a common project.
Studying requires sharing PDF files frequently, which is why it’s crucial for students and teachers to understand how to share PDF in Google Classroom (currently the most popular educational tool). There are other websites that also offer similar functions and can be used by both teachers and students. Remember to check the credibility and reliability of the chosen sources. Lumin PDF offers a comprehensive guide to best utilize all of its functions.
If you want to learn how to share a PDF on Google Drive and how to share a PDF file with students in Google Classroom, read the guidelines below.
This simple process can be easily completed by anyone. Pay attention to the step-by-step instruction to make everything accurate and show your students or classmates how it works.
A step-by-step guide to sharing PDF online:
- Start by creating a file in Problem-Attic, then open it. Choose the problem, click the tabs “Arrange and Format” to change the layout of the page, along with the fonts and other characteristics
- If Problem-Attic doesn’t work for some reason, you’ll see that the website has been redesigned
- Make a PDF file to preview the document you have created
- If you are satisfied and the document doesn’t require any changes, feel free to download your newly created doc. There will also be an option to click the button “Share with Students”.
- After you click this button, the document will be automatically saved in the cloud and you will get a link to your file. You can share this link via email with students or you can click the icon and the link will be automatically sent to Google Classroom.
It’s easy to share documents and files in Google Classroom
Google Classroom is one of the tools offered by Problem-Attic that provides various options to share files with students.
You can find the best way to share your files on the Make PDF page. This tool is free of charge and you can use it for any document or file which has already been created in Problem-Attic.
Sharing PDF Documents
If you are already familiar with these functions, you probably know that, previously, sharing files was different. In order to share PDF files with students, you had to download them first and subsequently upload the file to the teacher’s website or attach it to an email and send it to the students.
Now the service has optimized this function and made it more user-friendly and comprehensive. More importantly, the process has significantly sped up. Now it’s not necessary to download files because they are automatically hosted in the cloud by Problem-Attic. The only thing remaining is to make the file available by sharing the document link so your students will be able to open it. Click the button “Share to Classroom” offered by Google and enjoy the simplicity of the process.
You will also be able to find the option of Sharing Online Tests and Worksheets. In the free Problem-Attic version, the program that delivers Tests and Worksheets to students’ devices is not available. However, Problem-Attic has various grading options. It can also display the students’ scores. This is especially effective for both online and offline learning.
Problem-Attic always hosts online tests and worksheets as well as links that you may post on the teacher’s website or on Google Classroom. The button “Share to Classroom” works both in Problem-Attic and other web apps. If you click this button, Google’s own share pages will immediately open.
Learn how to share your files with the classroom easily:
- Sign up for an educational account in Google Apps or log in if you are already a user
- Click the button “Choose class”
- Choose the class with whom to share the files
- Click the button “Create an assignment”
- Add guidelines for your task so students understand the assignment
- After clicking Post, the students will gain access to the document you’ve sent to the class stream
What should you know about sharing PDF files?
The option offered by Problem Attic can be used to share files with students from the class. In order to share files with other teachers, public document links have to be used.
Before sharing a PDF file with students, make sure you have applied all the necessary changes. For instance, you may need to turn off the answer key. You can do this in the Format tab before you click the button “Share with Students”.
The file you have created will be static. This means that any modifications to this document after sharing it with students will not be seen by them. You will have to return to the step of creating a PDF page and clicking the Export tab or button “Share with Students”. It will refresh the existing link to an online test or worksheet. Note that there will be no need to share the PDF file in Google Classroom again. You might just tell the students about the changes that have been made so they can refresh their page.
There are also other sources which can be used to share PDF files. Make sure to utilize only credible and reliable sources to share documents. This will help you avoid various threats and viruses. You might give Lumin PDF a try. It was created specifically with the aim of simplifying the processes involved and allowing you to share PDF files in an easy and comprehensive way.