Please get in touch by filling in the form below. Can’t wait to hear from you!
Having a strong online following is fantastic. I love being contacted by random strangers from all corners of the world. Firstly, I can share what I know or help them out in some way, and secondly, I can learn something new from them. By now, I have been contacted by thousands of people and every time, I enjoy the chat and discussion about tech stuff. A lot of the time, a lengthy discussion kicks off, particularly through comments on my blog.
I love replying to critical or negative comments. People are usually surprised and taken aback when you are able to give as good as you got. I would certainly never be intimidated by negative comments. I know my tech stuff, and if someone doesn’t like it, well, that’s their problem, not mine.
Naturally, I also get lots of interesting comments that have lead to interesting exchanges. Ultimately, I love hearing from people, and if you’d like to get in touch, fill in the contact form at the end of this section.
10 Great Reasons for Getting in Touch
- Gamers: If you are one of the many gamers, please get in touch with questions or tips. Also fill me in on you YouTube gaming channel, I will definitely check it out. You can also get in touch if you’ve discovered a new game or have insider knowledge of an upcoming launch. Those promoting gaming cons, can also have me promote the event on this website.
- App Seekers: I am an app expert and can help you find the kind of app you are looking for. My knowledge of android and iPhone apps is extensive, and I like pointing people in the right direction.
- Device Advice: I can also provide you with advice on the various smartphones, laptops, PC, and other gadgets. Most of them I’ve had the chance to test, some of them I’ve reviewed and by now, I know what devices are good and which one you are better off avoiding.
- Tech Tipsters: Please share your tech tips with us, and if you’ve made a how-to video it’s even better, I will upload it here and share it with my many thousand readers. They will know you as an expert and will probably end up looking for your website online.
- Expert & Wannabe Bloggers: You can get published on this website! Find out more on the “Submit your Guest Post” page or simply get in touch straightaway. Publication opportunities are not always easy to come by, so I suggest you grab this one.
- Developers: If you are developing a game, program, or app and need some pre-launch testers, you’ve come to the right place. I love testing tech stuff before its official launch and will give you my expert take on your product.
- Reviews: I publish product reviews on a regular basis, including game, app, device, and program reviews. By having a review published here, you expose your product to many thousand people who may not necessarily have known about your product otherwise.
- Software Doctors: If you are versed in software and solving software issue, please let me know. Many of my readers come to me for help and I would be delighted to pass them on to you and raise your profile as a software expert.
- Media Inquiries: If you would like to write a guest post about technology for your publication, please get in touch. Radio and TV inquiries are also welcome. So, to become a contributor, get in touch to recieve my guidelines for a guest post.
- Random Inquiries: Just get in touch, regardless what the issue.
Write for me
I used to hate writing, particularly at school. I didn’t quite see the point in writing essays or lengthy projects and found the entire process rather pointless. Sitting down in front of a blank page was certainly not one of the ways I would have chosen to spend a few hours. When I discovered some kickass blogs I realized that when you write about something you love, writing takes on a life of its own.
At that point, I knew so much about technology, had my website and including a blog soon became the ultimate no-brainer. I wrote tons of blog posts, shared them extensively on social media and made everyone I knew share them too. My following grew quite quickly, probably because there aren’t that many blogs written by teenagers.
What I would like to invite you to do is to submit a guest post for publication here. I don’t always have the time to update my blog on a daily basis and need guest bloggers all the time. You’d also be doing yourself a favor, you never know where guest blogging here might take you.
To submit a post, please run an idea by me in the contact form above.
What You Can Blog About
Let me start by outlining the topics I cover on my blog. You’ll soon see that there really are no restrictions. Even if you want to write about a subject not listed below, you’ll probably still be published here. Take a look at the following list and see if anything grabs your attention:
- Beauty and Makeup
- Software News
- Android Apps
- iOS Apps
- PC Soft
- The World Wide Web
- Social Media
- Video Games
- PC Games
- PS, Xbox, Other Consoles
Titles can be tricky to pen, take a look at the following sample titles:
- Best Cooking Apps
- Staying Connected When Traveling
- iOS v Android – Pros and Cons of Both
Blogging – The Ultimate Door-Opener
If you had told me how many doors blogging would open for me, I wouldn’t have believed you. I can honestly say that setting up this website and including a blog kick-started my tech career and has since provided me with a great income. Blogging doesn’t just have financial benefits. In the process, you climb an ultra-steep learning curve by doing lots of research, reading other blogs, and having discussions with people online.
Good writers are always needed, particularly now that every business has a blog. In fact, many people I know are getting paid as a blogger working for different companies. Soon after reaching a sizable subscriber number, I was flooded with requests for advertising space, affiliate links, reviews, and guest submissions to other websites. It’s not even that I think I am an outstanding writer or super-smart blogger, I’m sure there are much better people out there. What I am, though, is persistent and ambitious. I’ve worked hard, written over 1000 blog posts and shared, shared, shared, and shared, again and again.
That’s all you need to do. Get your writing out there and share it in as many places as you possibly can. The rest will follow.
I also know how important it is to get published on well-read websites. When you do, people sooner or later take note and seek you out. It’s also important to write unique content, strong informative material that will make people share your stuff.
Undoubtedly, anyone with the will, persistence, and work ethic can become a professional blogger quite easily, provided you love writing. Writing about something you are passionate about is easy, you should try it. The words just flow, and you care enough to turn it into strong content. It’s that simple.
Kickstart or Enhance Your Writing Career with a Guest Post Publication Here
If you fancy giving blogging a try, take this publishing opportunity. Your post will be read by my many thousand readers who will gladly share it even further. You’ll establish yourself as a writer and can skyrocket your blogging career within weeks. I will publish your photo and bio, publish links to your blog. Throughout the collaboration, I will let you in on all my savvy blogging knowledge and by the time your post is published you’ll be equipped with all the inside knowledge on becoming a well-earning blogger.
For well-renowned bloggers, this is a chance to reach a few thousand more readers. I will promote your blog, and you can promote mine, we both win.
Guest Blogging Contact Details
Outline your post idea in the form just avove. I look forward to getting to know you and publishing your top-quality guest post. No doubt, my readers will love you!